miércoles, 8 de febrero de 2012

I would never change a thing even if I could, all the songs we used to sing, everything was good.

Un año ya, un año desde tu cumpleaños y ese principio/mitad de febrero especial. No sé que decir, te deseé y te deseo lo mejor. Como te dije una vez, espero que tengas una buena vida y que seas feliz. A pesar de que no funcionamos, a pesar de tu inmadurez, soy lo suficientemente grande como para desearte felicidad. Y con esto te despido:

One more year that you're not here, it's gone and passed you by, what happened to you? One more tear that you won't hear, that's gone and passed you by. What happened to you?
One last thing before I quit, I never wanted any more than I could fit into my head, I still remember every single word you said and all the shit, that somehow came along with it. Still there's one thing that comforts me, since I was always caged and now I'm free.
Ahora soy libre y disfruto de eso, no seas tonto y disfrutálo vos también.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario